Wattpad

352
Recently, I've gotten to know the art of wattpad a little more and I have even joined! I try to stay away from new sites and social media platforms, but it doesn't seem like it worked this time!

The first time that I ever heart about wattpad was when I (don't judge me) searched for "Zoe's First Day In Brighton" smut. Literally. I have always loved different kinds of creative writing, fanfiction and smut too! After that, I read a couple Zalfie smuts, a few Phan smuts, MANY Joe Sugg smuts (again, don't judge me) but surprisingly no Tronnor smuts! I must've forgotten that such things existed. Now I'm on Wattpad I can catch up, I guess.

At the moment I have actually been writing a Phan smut! Well, I'm not sure how smutty it'll be yet. Now, it's just a story. We'll see where it goes.

And no, I'm not going to hand over my wattpad account, ha! You're just going to have to find it hehe.

Today (it's Easter Day btw), I spent the whole daying reading Phan smut and fanfiction, one in particular. OH MY WORD IT WAS AMAZING! Let me just list the mix of emotions that I felt during it:

  • Happy
  • Sad
  • Really sad
  • Worried
  • Scared
  • SUPER DUPER LOVE HAPPY
  • LOVED
  • Calm
  • STRESSED AF
  • Irritated
  • PHANDOMISED (cause why not?)
  • Is squeaking an emotion?
  • Death.
Basically.

Words open up new worlds. 

Ah...

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts