"You Have A Tummy"

328
That was said by someone to my face I don't know... about 10 times in the last 3 months. I don't know about you, but I go around all of my insecurities and I just don't see them so you can imagine how hard it is for me when people start randomly pointing them out. And if it were a stranger I probably wouldn't care too much, but the fact that people I know are telling me what the dislike about me. It's like the antonym to a compliment.

If I were a bolder person, the situation would've looked more like this...

"Gabby, you have a tummy" she said, her face disgusted.
"So do you, so do all of your friends, so do mine... Everybody has tummies, you know? And I am very happy with my own."



Ugh, some people though. In real life though, I responded with something similar in a much lighter tone and she then responded with 'I have a bigger one though.' I would've laughed if I hadn't heard her hate comment the other 9 times already. It's one thing saying something once, it's another ten times...

Honestly, I'm going to forget about this in a few days but wow, some people really think that the world is supposed to be filled with perfect, skinny little bodies. No, it's not. 

WELCOME TO REALITY! 

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts