petal poetry

406
Due to my whole "new chapter" thing and my constant inspiration by Connor Franta's book "Note to self" and my wonderful trip to England, I somehow found myself writing a poetry book.

The special thing about this poetry book is that every piece is written on the spot, in a few minutes, maybe read over once, but that's it. It's a collection of practically raw thoughts transferred onto paper *cough* a screen.

It's still a new thing, so be sure to take a look into my literacy thoughts https://www.wattpad.com/story/114498384-petal-poetry

That's actually it. I feel quite refreshed and... older, funnily enough. 16 is a funny age. I remember being 13, thinking it would be the unluckiest year of my life. I would like to put that label on the 15th year of my life.

Right, I'm tired. See you soon.

love, gabby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts