Does Any Of This Even Make Sence?

356
I have been asking myself a lot of questions lately.

Ironically, I tend to ask things when I have the least time to answer them. Including now, for example.

I have been leading my day on 4 hours of sleep and secret cups of coffee that my mum doesn't know about.

Nonetheless, the questions keep entering my head.

Will life ever actually make sense?
The truth is that it probably won't and the more we dwell on it, the longer we'll be thinking about how it doesn't make sense and how it's never going to be exactly like we planned it or dreamt it to be. But then from one question pop up more questions...
  • Why do we need school?
  • What's the whole point of the grading system?
  • Will I ever need half of what I have been learning?
I don't like wasting my time, I'm all about that #YOLO and stuff. This... stresses me out. But the truth is that if I want to do, what I want to do in life then I have to finish the first level of education. I simply don't have a choice. Where I live, it's my duty to go to school. It's literally written in the constitution and everything! I must, no buts. And then there are all of the things with school that I don't understand and/or don't applaud. To be honest, there are certain things that I could try changing and who knows if it isn't possible too.

Okay, I'm exhausted. I'll be back when my head is.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts