Let It Go.

350
I am most definitely not pressuring myself to be in a better mood, no!! Hahaha! It's actually working though so I guess I'm going to carry this on.

I was just about to write something utterly depressing but I stopped just before I could, haha! Yes, I'm trying to laugh at everything that seems so tragic right now just to feel better. I don't care since it's working! I have been holding grudges on things lately, right now for example a post photo doesn't want to load and it's annoying me so much! Or my mum keeps nagging about me tidying my room when I am super-duper aware of this, I just want to finish my posts. Truth is that I'm holding everything against me and I already have a pretty thick wall around me, holding me uncomfortably in.

GABBY, LET IT GOOO! LET IT ALL GO! YOU CAN EVEN WATCH FROZEN IF THAT'LL HELP, JUST LET IT GO.

Alright! I have sort of let the good mood in and the bad mood fly away (FINALLY). I need to tidy up my room finally!

Also, I will be finishing daily post on the 8th of April. That'll be the day I hit one year of The Journey Journal. I won't stop posting though, it's just not going to be every day though!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts