The Twenty-Eighth - FEELS

263
I. Have. Problems.

Okay sure, many people do, no but seriously - I HAVE PROBLEMS.

It's always okay to imagine that some people may be perfect together and that they should just be a family already and get married and do it in front of our eyes like in TV shows... NO IT'S NOT!

I'M GOING MAD! I LOVE LOVE A LOT, BUT COME ON!

Some people are just purrfect (meow) for each over and it annoys me so much.

A pairing I have recently found that in is...

TRONNOR.

I am so crazy it's not even funny.

I spent 3 hours searching tronnor proof everywhere on the Internet.

And there is so much of it to go through, it's like the world is doing this especially to kill me aaaaa!

I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FEELS!

I love them so much that I actually cannot deal with them and their *hopeful* love!

Fangirling hard. I finally know what it means.

Ugh.

I can go and dig my own grave now. See you in the cemetery!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts