SPRING

351
11:18
Yes, I most literally feel when it's Spring. Right now I'm outside in what feels like a good 15 Celsius temperature, the Sun shyly shining- never mind, it's on fire now!


DANISNOTONFIRE OOOHSo cute, proving me wrong like that, haha!


I'm now in a different bus that usual, exciting! I love change and differences a lot, so this is already a massive highlight of my day!

Anyhoo, back to the topic. As I took a step out of my house, the unique feeling struck me. I'll be honest, I never was much of a fan of the Spring season until around a year ago. Now, whenever spring approaches, I always feel so excited!

Ooh, do you ever get these moments when you'd want to just snap a photo of something and then sit down to examine it? I get this whenever I'm surrounded by a multi-element view. Fascinating.

People watching as usual. Ah, beautiful people.



And that's all I wrote. Not much but I was pretty busy filming for you guys! Check that out! You didn't see that coming after a month break... ha... ha... No but seriously. GABBYGIBEK is back! I actually have a lot of ideas that I'm going to try to be slowly fulfilling. We'll see how they pop. Love you lots!


Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts