Rude

357
I hate it when people are rude and judgemental.

It bugs me so much.

I always try to take control of people who say mean and unneeded things.

Obviously, the reason I'm suddenly writing is that... something happened. Okay, nothing much but it's a story nonetheless.



I was just casually sitting by a window. Someone I know walked up to me and looked out the window.

"Ugh, it's the fat person" she said.

My face turned into guilt for my friend. How could she just blurt that out to me, talk behind the person's back.

"Why would you say that, that's so horrible of you" I answered defensively.

"Well she is and she's so annoying too" she snapped although I knew that she had never spoken to that person.

"I don't care, it doesn't justify your rudeness. You hate it when people do it to you so why would you do it to someone else?"

Then she jumped at me how I'm the kindest person in the world and how I never speak a bad word about anyone. True, there are people who I dislike in the world but I don't feel the need to complain about them and degrade them unless they are hurting me or people I love.

She was offending an innocent person for her outside looks.
She made up the fact that she was annoying to prove her rights.
She was a bully, easily said.

And however I may love thee,
I will never approve a bully.
Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts