Appreciation

331
Yes, I sometimes think that I am stronger than others. No, I never think that I am prettier than others. Yes, I sometimes feel like I am the weakest. No, I never put myself in a position of power, forcefully.

There are times that I feel like the world is playing tricks on me and my rewards keep getting pushed into the future as if everything I should have received in the last year has been moved to the next. Sometimes I wish I could get a little recognition for the good things I do, not just penalties for the bad. I could be just as good as someone but only they get praised, how is that? Ugh, equality and justice, is that so much?

If love can win, why can't I ever? 
I would just like a little recognition you know? Ugh.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts