Maximum Of The Minimum

348
Sometimes that's all that I need, a lot of a little. It seems that little people understand what the hell I'm talking about a lot of the time. After I have a fight, a big one, I need time to regenerate, let my feelings heel. Every emotion, act and all similar that are ever so slightly out of proportion will bother me, and that's not me controlling it. If this were up to me, I wouldn't fight with anyone at all and if such happened then I'd make it go past as fast as I could. But that's not reality. REALLY, I need time. Some people throw too much of themselves onto me and I'm not strong enough to carry the world and its problems.

Is it my fault that I don't want to hug? Is that so bad of me? Excuse me, but my mood is my mood and you can't simply force a "better mood" on me. No. (my name is no, my sign is no, my number is no, you betta let it gooo)

Excuse my inconvenience, if that's all you can do for me.

I'm not a perfect little person and I won't be but for the people who don't annoy the crap out of me, thanks.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts