Psychologists

335
I don't know if I mentioned but I do have a psychologist again. I've had three sessions in my life; one for a very short amount of time (because the woman didn't have a clue what she was doing), the second for much longer but we stopped because the woman was low key annoying me and now I have just started the third session!

This has been something I have been waiting to happen for what feels like ages. I obviously didn't have a great... life in 2015 and the beginning of this year (mind-wise) hasn't been looking to great either.

I feel as if it's just one big mess. Hmm, I don't know. My therapist said something that firstly I didn't agree with at all but now it's just walking around my mind. Sadness is the result of hidden anger. Does that actually make any sense? I'm currently analysing the whole thing and another question popped into my head; telling me this, is she trying to force me into anger issues? Do calm people not exist, are they actually just people with deeply hidden anger? What? Ugh, I'm so confused. I hate being confused!

That's one thing I guess. Also, don't y'all just hate it when someone is on their phone while talking to you / while you're talking. It doesn't even have to be 'on the phone' even checking it multiple times, ugh. That's why I always shout at people who do that. I guess it's one way of saying I'm bored but personally I prefer when people just say it.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts