as time rolls by...

 

446
As time rolls by
I reminisce
On the pretty pink
That decorated my lips.

It is always interesting to look back through older memories and see how much you've changed as a person. I know so much about myself that I didn't know at the time of actively writing this blog. I am incredibly pleased about my growth and progress, and I look forward to the future while closing my eyes - hoping it will be lovely.

One thing in my university journey that surprised me was my module's task to write daily.

Write every day. At least once a day. That's a lot to ask of a wobbly-brained human. And yet here I am, testing myself once again and seeing if I am up to the task. 14 year-old Gab did it, so who's to say 22 year-old Gab can't prevail?

I'm listening to playlists of the music I lonesomely listened to as a teenager and writing words alike the times I did so as an even younger teen. But now I'm in my own space and in university, so some things surely do change.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether I will be struck with a spike of brilliance and inspiration from my daily writing, or if it simply clears my head of the everyday and leaves me with room to think and grow.

And so... see you later.


All my love,
Gab


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts