Dear Arthur Conan Doyle,

339
So does this mean a new journey? Perhaps, how would I know! I don't see the future, I'm as bad at that as I am at seeing the now.

What happened, what kind of crazy inspiration is this? Well basically, I had two things to do with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle recently:
  1. I had to read "The Hound Of The Baskerville's" for Polish.
  2. I had to make a poster about a famous writer for English.
So I figured, reading some Sherlock Holmes one day before, that I'd make the poster about Conan Doyle.

I found out a lot about him, he was an exquisite man! First off, I'm not going to tell you most of the facts but type it in Google and trust me, you'll be inspired.

Something that did in fact interest me a lot though was the way of his death, he died in his garden, holding a flower in one hand and touching his heart with the other, reportedly saying "You're wonderful" to his wife. Isn't that like from a movie, or book? Unbelievable. This man was such an amazing person, my mind can't seem to comprehend!

His writing always excited me, I never knew what was coming in his books (which is a difference because most books are extremely predictable for me). His use of words is perfect. Just, genius.

There are only so little people that I would bring back from the dead to talk to. Sir, you'd be one of them.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts