i want your art to destroy me

 

441
What is it exactly that you don't understand?


You love art? Make it BOLD, make it YOURS.


No rules, no games, no playing around; I want you to pick me up and throw me to the ground, wrecking me completely. I want to be in awe and submit to your power and celestial presence; I want you to look into my soul and speak my next words before I dare to utter them; I want you to throw yourself off the highest of cliffs and dive bravely into the blue abyss - explore the unknown and understand your potential. 


With the anxiety art I keep seeing, my head can't stop pondering solutions - what could help such troubled brains? Please, make your art, whatever it may be. Stop for nobody, share to everybody... 


Whether it is for a day or forever, be bold. I want to feel your art from across the country; I want it to pierce through time zones and appear in my dreams like a butterfly in half-light - a mystical being.


I am selfish and I want all of your heart, soul and brain. This is what I would be like as an art examiner. Thank you for your time, I await you artistry.


yearning,
matty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts