as april speeds on without us

438
We really are experiencing history right now, aren't we?

I just find it ironic how everyone seems to be looking back into their past now.



I - of course - am no exception to this; I have picked up my long forgotten (and previously quite greatly despised) guitar, looked back at plenty of old photographs (read: thousands), read and deleted old conversations I shouldn't have been reading through in the first place, and placed several of positive habits back into my daily routine. Sounds almost too good to be true? Probably is. But that's what makes writing interesting - the author can always have something different on their mind, but who are you to know?

That reminds me of all of the teachers who will try to convince you of the double meaning behind the blue door in some poem. The guy probably just liked blue. Leave him alone.

Who knows. Words, am I right? Probably not. Lost, however... that I am for sure.

And thankfully I am not alone in this forest of nothingness... it's quite crowded here actually - plenty of other people who have no idea what to do or what to think. It truly can be troubling, so let's all try and stick together, turn off our phones, free our minds and feel our souls hugging. Too cliché? Definitely. But oh well, I think I'm too old to apologise for myself.

This is me.

Let's stick together, folks.

yours,
g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts