My 99% Person

358
As I said in this ---> http://lifeandhappinesswithgabby.blogspot.com/2016/03/am-i-pretending-to-be-someone-im-not.html blog post, I am made of 100%. I kind of lied when it came to this line:

"certain people that I talk to but that's already at a 70-80%"

I only realised today, that I have this one, special person, who has seen 99% of me. It's unbelievable you know, she's an absolute stunner even though she declines every time I tell her she's beautiful. And amazingly, she's wonderful on the inside and out. She is the only person to know so much detail about my life and to see 49% of Olivia, amazing!

That one percent...

I have never shown anybody, anybody at all, the last percent. It's perhaps the most intimate, depressive part of me. It's basically the point of my utter depression. Nobody has ever been with me when it comes to my deepest, darkest time. That's one of the reason's I'm so lonely sometimes, I guess. When it comes to my 99% person, will she become an 100%? Maybe someday, I don't know. I don't plan when my head will pop from the confusion and hate.


Honestly though, I can't imagine my life without this genuine beauty.

She has words so powerful that they could shake the earth.
She has a heart so genuine that my own goes numb.

She has a smile so sincere that I can't help but smile myself.
And her eyes, oh her eyes, they bring me alive from my death.
Friend, I hope you understand how special you are and I never want to hear you saying that you're not beautiful or anything else that's false. You are the most wonderful thing in my life and I'm so glad to call you my 99. <3

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts