Respect

289
Oh, I do love my panoramas!

R. E. S. P. E. C. T.

Yes honey, respect!

I can't tell you how many times people have degraded me for being a "child". It's hard to stand up for myself when I'm an Internet person, which is something so horrid where I live. My family expects me to go out for walks, to the park and do God knows what, like in their times. They find my constant sitting next to electronic devises stupid and non-worthy.

It's not only that, people can't seem to imagine that I can change. I read all my posts a few days ago and I took some kind of last minute turn in the road and I'm trying to be so much better than I was. Still - problems. I say 1 minute, I'm not kidding. I will do the thing I said in a minute, I just want to finish something.

Respect me o' dear family. I would tremendously appreciate your respect.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts