Anxiety.

286
Anxiety, one of the things I love talking about so much but hate at the same time. What is anxiety to me? Anxiety is a part of me. Anxiety is stress. It's when I'm not sure about anything anymore and I want to bury myself in my own grave, or just stay uncovered for everyone to see.

Do I deal with it? Yes.

It has been with me for as long as I can remember my stress problems coming up. I don't mind it. I've learnt to live with it. I try not to let it get the best of me. Depression and Anxiety (names, that's why they're from capital letters, cheeky me) are friends and together they can keep my head down for longer. Luckily I'm friends with them, since they are in my body. If I treat myself well, I (D&A included) will treat me well too.

For me it's as simple as that, even if that's not always the situation.

One day I'll throw out a big ol' anxiety post. I've just received a little gift from life and I want to give it a try before I do anything else.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts