Reasons To My Love/Hate Relationship With Love

274
I love love, everyone knows that.

That is one of the reasons to which I love reading and movies and just life in general so much.

Lately I watched a movie titled "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days". I felt it was going to be a good movie, I felt it. I just didn't know how good it actually was!

This movie made me cringe more than I ever have in my life, made me think about love until this very moment! I can't get it out of my mind.

Love, it's amazing.

There are endless reasons for which I love it.

The reasons I hate it? Not many...

The main one is just that it's so rare. All those books and dreams have given me a heart-ache and I know it's the most wonderful feeling. That may in fact be the only reason for which I dislike it. I just want it a bit (understatement) too much.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts