Having Everything Planned

270
I like having everything written down both in my head as in 300 other different places so I'm not going to forget about things.

Unfortunately, just because I like being organised doesn't mean I actually am...

Personally I blame Tronnor and Phan. Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY HOURS I'VE SPENT WATCHING THOSE VIDEOS JUST DURING THIS NEW YEAR.

I really want to make this new year a better year. Both for me as for maaaany other people I've asked, 2015 hasn't been a good year.

As I said earlier, there was a lot of things I was extremely proud of, but I didn't get to do what I intended to do.

This year, I'm going to do it. And this goes out to all of y'all too! Get off ya bum bum and do some homework! Jeez.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts