My Plans For The Future

281
I think about the future a bit too much. Nonetheless, it's good to have some kind of idea of what you want to do.

For me it's the time after finishing school. After that, I don't have everything totally planned. All I have is a list of things I want to do.

One of them is to go travelling. Take photos, live in many places. Experience the cultures and everything. Perhaps I won't end up living in England after I've travelled?

Make some friends. I feel people often forget about this. Statistically, we stay close friends with up to 5 people from school. That really isn't much, that's why I want to explore, make friendships, maybe even find a love interest. Who knows?

Create.

Be the best me and not be afraid of being myself. I don't want to spend my life being in my own shadow or fearing people who don't know me. No hate, let me go.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts