The Single Life

295
Being single is great! People get the stereotypical feeling that they need to love because of movies, books and fiction basically. Love is great, but it doesn't necessarily have to be to another person. If the love meter is full with whatever you fill it with, that's fine too. For me, good fillers are new things. If I want to feel the love for longer, it would probably be a rather big thing for example a camera would be nice.
Am I in love with you or the feeling?
I saw this somewhere on Tumblr and I thought "EXACTLY!". The feeling doesn't have to come from another person and being single has so many incredible things about it too! There are plenty of lists on the Internet about the great things about being single so you can search them out if you feel the need to. One thing though:
When you are 100% happy being single you can be in a relationship.
Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts