Doing What Makes Me Happy

287
That is in fact my camera! Hey, I took it out of the cupboard finally! I filmed two videos today and I totally didn't feel any pressure or anything. I'M SERIOUS. The audio will be bad, because it's my old camera but the quality and colours will be better.

I feel like ever since I started getting hate for my videos, they have gone from "me" videos to "the me I'm letting you see" videos.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you'll be criticized anyway.
I live by this quote for so many reasons. Only now have I REALLY let it in though.

So yes! I filmed some videos and I'm most definitely getting back into YouTube and everything. Right in time for the new year. All I need is to edit them and they'll be up! Happy Come Back To YT!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts