Anxious At The Start

268
Okay, I just wrote that I'm poop. Why I deleted it? Cause it's not true and is just stressing me out even more!

As I said in yesterday's post, new year comes with new pressure. For me it comes even when there isn't anything to stress about. I am TERRIFIED, but I can't tell you what off, plainly because I don't know.

I feel like it could be school, it most probably is. I hate sitting at home all day though. It's so tough for me accepting that for the next few years I'm not going to be able to get a job, sit in when I'm not ill, be outside in the winter when it's light. I wish it could be different, I do. It's unfortunate.

I feel like writing is my little therapy session, even if nobody is reading. Sometimes I wonder if I would rather the whole world read what I had to say, or if it was just me.

I am a little better now though. I have also read Connor Franta's book which is simply amazing, I would love to meet him and have a chat with him someday. What can I say? I need to go study haha!

It ALWAYS gets better and school is just an element, the whole rest can be a wonder.
Gabby, be a little brighter, eh? Don't worry so much. Don't stress, worry less. 
Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts