December Resolutions

235
I have decided to do certain things in December because I have been lacking on positivity and happiness lately and I really don't want to finish 2015 on such a sad note. I've gathered (in other words I'm going to gather spontaneously) a list of resolutions for December! I want to make sure to be more organised and peppier, especially for the end of the year.

SO...
  1. Deck out my room (and film)
  2. Make snacks (and film)
  3. Get my grades good
  4. Look at the positive sides
  5. Eliminate negativity
  6. Take photos
  7. Buy presents
  8. Put up a photo on Instagram every day
  9. Cut down on sweets & workout
  10. Lay down on procrastinating
  11. Organise
  12. Clean
  13. Be nicer
  14. Finish projects
  15. Love the things I love
That's the list! I'm now off to a happy book I received from Jules. It makes me happy in my down times which unfortunately are quite recent. Okay, off to happiness again. I hope to see y'all happy too!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts