My Love Of Vintage Things

233
Going to my gran's house while she was tidying let me have a look at things I had never seen before. She has china that's almost 100 years old, photos which are even older... So many things I could just stare at and wonder about.

Vintage and antique items give me a lot of new-old beauty, which is a feeling I love. It also inspires me a lot - seeing how the world was and what it has changed to now. It's like a dream and I'm glad the world is taking turns and trying to get on a better track. One day the things we'll show our kids and grandchildren will interest them (or just extremely bore them). Let's face it, by the time we get old the XBOX 1 000 000 and IPhone 20 will be out.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts