Anxiousness

228
Not too long ago I met the first ever person who is like me in a certain way, has panic attacks and is extremely anxious. It's so great to know you're not crazy and the feeling of talking with someone who knows exactly what you mean it lovely!

I have been very anxious lately; things haven't necessarily been going the way I planned them, there is a lot of stress surrounding me at all times and people don't get what I'm talking about and why I act certain ways on certain days. It's incredibly hard being alone in this. I did in fact tell three of the closest people in my life that I have huge stress levels and I would really appreciate it if they could help me out when they see me sad or something. It's been a long time since then and they haven't come up to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT blaming them. I just wish sometimes that when they see that I'm sad they come up to me and try and help me. I'm not as simple to just blurt out everything on my mind! I want to tell them, I just need to break a barrier which I can't break on my own! I want help. I don't want to be lonely. Friends, please understand this. It was really hard for me to say.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts