Things I Love About Being Ill

So yesterday I brought you the downs of being ill, that's why today I'm bringing you the ups!

  1. FOOD! - who cares about diets?! There's still food!
  2. Free time - you can do (almost) whatever you want.
  3. Moviecation (movie-vacation) - let's be real, watching 10 episodes straight of Friends or watching just way too many movies happens to all of us... Right?
     
  4. Satisfaction that you're not in school - okay, this is just great and you know it.
     
  5. Finishing past projects - and projects could be stuff from school to looking at clothes. Finishing what you couldn't before!
     
  6. Organisation - whenever I'm sick, I like to clean up and organise things that are just not in the right places! A little change is good for everyone!
     
  7. Taking a breath of fresh air once you're done being ill - it's just the most satisfying thing. If you've done it then you'll know what I mean! The air suddenly feels so different.
That's my list. What's yours?

Love, GABBY

209


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts