The First - Not Excited?

236
I slept 5 hours again, hooray! Everyone loves that...

It's the first of December and I've got to tell you - I don't feel it. The whole of November flew past and it drowns me saying that. I wish I could've experienced it. I'm not upset though. I'm still going to go threw tons of Novembers!

Okay, I feel better now. I can't believe how much I've done throughout these last months. I'm trying to keep myself happier because of the tests and everything. I'm sorry these last few posts have been so personal. It's not going to be like that all the time haha! It's extremely rough though and I don't want to be going through this alone. I love y'all so much. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts