Life Goals

227
For a long time in my life, I would watch people at school, talk to them, get to know them and so on and wonder why they keep stating their unhappiness. My mum said something extremely thoughtful today;
If you don't have a life goal, a place you're heading - if it's a physical area or state of mind, then what are you living for? Everybody should have a dream, a goal. Everyone has to find their goal, it doesn't have to be easy. But it's better.
I understood so much. Sometimes when I'm down and I forget about what I love and what I want from life I just don't feel like I have a purpose, like that life goal has vanished. It helps us even when we haven't accomplished it yet! The journey is the most wonderful thing and I will never forget it till the day I die. Cheers to life, cheers to living.

Love, GABBY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts