Passata Is My Heart-a | Food

210
So today I figured I'd stop slouching around and I went and made a really cool dinner (obviously including passata)! I called it Passata Is My Heart-a. It's incredibly simple, so here's how to make it!

You will need:
  • 1 de-skinned, de-boned chicken breast
  • lettuce
  • cayenne, basil, oregano, salt, pepper
  • olive oil
  • tomato passata (or my way: tomato purée + sour cream)
  • balsamic sauce 
  1. So start off by simply cutting your chicken into medium sized chunks and throwing them into a bowl. Pour some olive oil over them and then mix in your spices.
  2. Fry them until golden brown.
  3. Next throw some cut up lettuce into your eating bowl and drizzle olive oil over it.
  4. Throw in your chicken.
  5. Add your passata on top.
  6. Finish off with balsamic sauce and a dash or oregano!
Extremely simple yet SO SO GOOD! Hope y'all like it!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts