Home

222
There are only so little places you can call home. The first thing that may come to mind is your house, sure. That's the most common, well known home. For me, I have two big homes.

They're both quite similar yet completely different. I love them for different things. My family lives in both. They're both like family.

For me, my homes are Poland and England.

I'm lucky enough to have lived in both England as I have in Poland. I learned so much about their cultures, people, history and many more. I have the most amazing memories in both and also some of the worst. These are the places I can cry and smile, where I live and learn, where I feel confident and free. I'm lucky to have two homes.

After all...

Home Is Where The Heart (and automatic WiFi connection) Is.

 Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts