I Hate Some Things

231
Basically, Windows Movie Maker is one of the most annoying things I have ever had to use! I edited a whole video that has already gone up and everything but once I watched it it turned out that parts of the video kept going black. It was just dreadful and I don't know how to do it. I just don't know. It's terrible. So I'm sorry for the black video but I just don't know how to solve it, I'll re-upload if I find the solution.

Also, it's okay to be sad sometimes or not know how to do things. People can't understand everything so don't worry if y'all don't understand something or if life seems harder then think about the fact that stairs must start from the bottom. It's all going to get better. Don't worry and remember it's always going to get better.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts