The Deepest Hole

306
Once again I have fallen out of my blog post organisation so I am filling in from a couple days ago so let me just clear out a couple things first:
  • I am better now, I needed a little break
  • I actually wanted to write earlier, I was in Warsaw though and had terrible internet
  • I am super sorry I didn't write earlier, good to be back and filling in though
So... what happened? I don't think it's too hard to see that my mood lately just hasn't been the best. I'm writing 5 days late so let me tell y'all a bit about what has been going on.

Basically, I have depression. Blah, blah, blah interesting. To be honest, I don't know what hit me but ever since some time ago I have been feeling so terrible, acting like 300 dead people (personal reference, don't mind me...) and it even lead to a situation that has never in my life happened, that around 5 people came up to me and asked what's wrong / if something was wrong, including this one person who rarely notices my existence... that bad.

I have had 3 extremely bad anxiety and depression times, the ones that just stand out the most:
  1. Summer 2012 -> Summer 2014
  2. Beginning 2015 -> Summer 2015
  3. Autumn 2015 -> NOW
The last one, as said in the title, being the most terrible one. I haven't had such a tough time in my life, ever. I have never been the most depressed person and been known for that. I have also been in Warsaw these last few days and unfortunately it will be noted down as one of the ultimate worst trips in my life. Other than the fact that I was still sad, super sad, I didn't really have much to help me. It was just terrible.

I don't really know how to describe any part of this. All I know is that today, on the 13th of February 2016 I actually woke up happy. For the first time in a long time. I also slept 13 hours, but that's a different thing. Ugh, okay. I got all of that off my chest. Now, HAPPY GABBY can commence!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts