Art

304
Art is a truly beautiful word. One of my favourites alongside: author, October and crumble.

Art has so many definitions, which is one of the many reasons why I like it so much. I have been thinking about art a lot recently mostly because I have placed a jar filled with WHSmith coloured pencils on my desk and it seems that it's staring me in the face, screaming Draw, DRAAAAAAAW!

I have always loved art. Even today I found myself rummaging through my old art folders, reading my old songs... Art is everlasting, because it truly is. Everything around us is art. Walls, floors, the sky, words, inventions, food, photographs. It's so beautiful! People are the biggest art. They divide into so many more pieces and show so many courageous roads! Ah, the adventure! Art is everything, truly inspired right now.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts