SUDDEN CHANGE?

310
Is sudden change of a human possible? I don't mean over a year or anything, I mean like - overnight. Direct, lightning speed. So as much as what I have experienced wasn't overnight it was still rather quick.

I feel like 2016 has already taught me more that a lot of other years have. I don't know how or anything.  

This is a list of things I have realised have changed:
  • I like different music - 2 years ago I hated Troye Sivan's "Happy Little Pill", now it's all I listen to!
  • I like differnt style - suddenly I have been loving darker, more grunge things.
  • I am actually organised - it came naturally, which is even weirder...
  • I feel like I'm doing a good job at almost everything - pretty self explanitory
  • I haven't been hurting - physically, I mean... I don't think I could say the same with mentally
  • I have been eating healthy out of free will - how... why... IDK???
  • I have had more ideas than the whole of last year - basically.
I honestly don't know how any of this happened. It seems like so much has magically changed and I don't know if I'm happy! Regardless, this is me and my creativity will stay forever.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts