Crying For 4 Hours

309
So I am still filling in and these situations don't really go with the dates but oh well.

14/02/2015

Who would have thought that it would be today, Valentine's Day, that I'd be crying for so long? I honestly couldn't catch my breath, the worst thoughts kept creeping across my head. If not for the fact that I was in a massive hurry, I may have written a few songs.
Yesterday I had a day of happiness and I was really hoping the sad days were over, but no. Everything just hit me today, everything. It started off from a little argument that I thought didn't effect me. Afterwards, it went on to God knows what. My hands started shaking, I felt off, I didn't want to leave the house anymore. But after those 4 hours I knew that I just had to.
So I stepped on the pavements of the 8 Celsius land and started reciting improvised poetry. Surprisingly, it got me into a better mood and already half the way into the walk to my bus did I have a smile on my face.
My plan was to buy a book and give Julia & Natalie roses. It was quite a mess for a while. Overall though, I really needed the interaction.
Now sitting at home I don't remember the sad parts. I know it happened but nothing to that. What crying, what are you talking about? I'm just getting ready to watch Phan's Undertale video, that's what's up with me...

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts