Children Are Fascinating


361

Even though I had an awfully depressing post ready for today, something magically inspired me to change my point of view.

So, for the first time in forever (LET IT GOOO), I studied outside. I took everything I needed and it was going pretty nicely... until 3 neighbourhood (blue) kids came along and started talking to me. Don't get me wrong though, I was talking to them too haha! It was just so lovely and special. I was out with them for an hour or two and I got to know them a lot. Especially the oldest and only boy in the group.

He was so smart for his very young age and he had a big part of his future planned, not knowing it. Talking with him made me feel young and careless again.

There's a lot more to this story but I am honestly under a tower of work. I did get a little #gisdom from said boy though so I'm going to say it now,
A pen is limited to its owner.
Thank you, children. You were very nice to me after a tough day. Thank you.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts