Broke Up With My Laptop?

313
What's wrong with me! It's like I have been M.I.A. or something! No but seriously, I feel like I never open my laptop anymore, I am so sorry!

I can't really comment on what's been going on because I must've been super taken by something because all of my time has flown away! Tomorrow I'll be sitting in after school so I'll make sure to write something super awesome and juicy. For now though, if you want more from me, go have a look on my YouNow account, I did a 1 hour live show which is basically one awkward, cringe worthy, storytelling video! You'll like it *wink*. Oh, did that make you uncomfortable? *seductive wink* OKAY, I'LL LEAVE!

Time to rekindle my relationship with my lappy-toppo.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts