Back to work! | DAY 45

Well I'm feeling better, not perfect, just better. I'm most probably going back to school on Monday, too. Not to lie, I'm quite afraid. Everything is getting to me and I'm just worrying about anything and everything. Ah, I just keep telling myself:
Everything is fine, you have time. Only a bit left till the end.
Exciting things are happening, remember how long you were waiting. It's only a little bit left.
It always calms me down that little percent. Few... really anxious. I'm procrastinating with work so much! OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GETTING UP AND I'M GOING TO PACK - HELL YEAH.

  3 HOURS LATER

So I did the washing up, ate dinner, organized a few things and packed some boxes. Why I'm late? Obviously - ZALFIE SIMS. Hahaha! Right, I'll see y'all tomorrow. I still have a lot of things to do!

TOMORROW - DAY 46 - I WILL BE CHILL

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts