The Twenty-Third - Magic

258
TURN AWAY IF YOU SUPPORT SANTA AND HE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE.

It was always magical for me - getting up on Christmas Eve, seeing the presents for the first time (unless I found them earlier) and just feeling eternal happiness.

This year was the first year that it looked different.

Even though I've known about the secret *cough* Santa *cough* since I was around 6, my family always used to want to make me think differently.

This year I helped carry the presents down to the Christmas tree. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. IT WAS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING.

I guess Christmas is also a celebration of everlasting youth as well.

Troye Sivan's YOUTH starts playing in my head.
Turns on YouTube.
Searches YOUTH.
Plays song.
Returns to writing (whilst nodding head uncontrollably).

The magic can last forever though.

I have that crazy plan that when I have enough money (maybe from YouTube who knows...) I'm going to surprise people with Christmas presents under the tree from God knows who. Dreams can turn into plans if you think of them enough.

MY YOUTH!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts