The Twenty-Ninth - THE PHANDOM

264
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION, THAT SOME POWERS ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHER POWERS...

AND OOH, OH, OOH, OH, OOOOOOH! I CAN'T RELIEVE MYSELF OF IT!

MUST... TELL...

Yeah okay, okay. The PHANDOM has officially got me.

I have watched Dan and Phil for a while now but I haven't been majorly obsessed with them until... maybe 7 hours ago? I just watched I think EVERY video in existence with the both of them.

So, it really started yesterday. Yesterday I was just enjoying their gaming channel, as I do sometimes.

Then, it was the comment section. So many people kept writing about the *accidental hand touching*, lip biting, extremely inappropriate (yet hilarious) jokes and how they are obviously in love.

I started searching for it. I kept looking. Every video, new smiles, new happiness...

And then I fell into a massive whole of existential crisis and cat whiskers. Hello my life!

So I am yet again obsessed.

Now it's TRONNOR + PHAN. TRONPHAN?

OH GOD GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts