The Eighth - Photos Are Worth Souls

243
Creativity means a lot to me as a creative person. My whole life bases off creativity. Photos are a huge part in the making of me. I would define myself as a pretty complicated person. It's like I purposely (without thinking) leave clues for people to pick up and don't show many parts of me. It's just something I do without planning! I take around 15 photos everyday. I then throw out just over a half of these photos. After that I edit them. Then I upload some of them. Y'all have no idea how many photos are still waiting since even a month ago. It's crazy. I wish I could have the best camera in the world and that I could take it to school everyday knowing nobody was going to steal it and nothing could possibly happen to it. Ah, now wouldn't that just be a dream come true? It most definitely would.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts