The Twentieth - Time Flies

255
This year is already coming to an end and all I can think about is the beginning of it. It feels like just a couple weeks ago that I wrote my NY's resolutions.

We all get into an age
When we procrastinate,
Throw too much shade
And let our time waste.

Our palms sweat,
Everyday is nothing,
We're not ready for it,
Escape things happening.

Depression is quite common throughout people. Some of us hide in the little corners of the Internet like this, here.

Luckily it's not just depression around us. Happiness can take our time too. And as much as my year has been more of the depressed kind I always say this: STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS. That's all I need to hear.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts