The Twenty-Sixth - "Girl Online" Series

261
Thank you so much for reading my blog! It really warms my heart to see all y'all reading from over the world!

I recently had the time to grab these two lovely books and actually take a good, long read at them both.

Zoe Sugg is one of my favourite YouTubers, so actually going back to reading for her was a big step. Don't get me wrong, but giving away time that I could've played Agar.io or something was really wild of me, haha!

Anyway, Girl Online swallowed me whole and Girl Online: On Tour made a mess of all of my emotions.

I texted my friend (who had read them already) throughout my reading process and may I just say that the amount of different feelings in them is just mad!

I'm not going to spoil the book completely, but Zoe really has a knack of thinking of stories.

Since I reallly don't want to waste to much I'll say this: GO AND READ THE BOOK! It's bloody amazing! Just make sure you have a free day because I guarantee you'll get sucked into a new universe and miss your dinner.

PS. Also get a bunch of tissues ready for part 2. Trust me, you'll need them.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts