Slacking | DAY 48

Me and Nats at H&M some time ago, haha!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY MUMMY! 

And I am extremely tired, again. I have absolutely no interest in doing anything other than eating and sleeping. I can't even write correctly! I have already corrected 6 writing mistakes! GAH! I just really want these three weeks to go quickly (I want it to pass so I will be after my classification, not the challenge!). I really just want to be able to relax. I honestly am so uninspired today, I don't want to bother y'all with all that!

It wasn't at all that crap today though; the first lessons were tiring, yet still fun and then the last lesson - history, was HYSTERICAL (bad pun not intended). Our teacher started talking about things, that in his opinion are weird after he saw one of my classmates chewing on a ruler. Then everyone started talking about the weird stuff in class and my really good friend started spinning a key on a pen, which also brought a lot of 'weird' attention, haha! It was still quite hilarious though! Afterwards, I headed to Subway on the Main Square in Cracow with Natalie and just acted like complete idiots, haha. We also just walked around speaking unknown languages, by mixing up Polish, English, Spanish, French and a little pinch of we have no idea what. It ended up being absolutely mad, haha!

Right, I gotta go now and study for Spanish & Geography. Only just realized that that is ALL I need to do. Few! I guess I'll have time to read a book or something, awesome!

TOMORROW - DAY 49 - I WILL STAY CALM

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts