How To Stay Motivated LET'S TALK | DAY 25

Cookie is too cool to be photographed...
Hello! Ahh, it's been a tiring day today; many problems, which obviously had to cause an anxiety attack. I'm just keeping myself up with the fact that I only have a few more weeks till the end of school.

How To Keep Yourself Up & Going

I know how it is to just realize all the things going on and just straight up panic because you don't know how to go on. I've made a sort of plan which I go threw every day, week, month, etc. I carry myself with these little happy things throughout my rough times, for instance:
  • Monday - interesting (slightly hard) day
  • Tuesday - it's not Monday anymore + soon PLL
  • Wednesday - favorite TV shows (yes, PLL)
  • Thursday - the week is finishing + easy day
  • Fri, Sat, Sun - running + I'M FREE!!!
That's what it looks like. And to that I add special events, such as: going out somewhere, less lessons, etc. It's important to look forward to what's coming up, it really helps you get through everything! I'm just ticking off the weeks till they sign off my 2014/15 grades this month and till I finish school. It's so close! Stay in there, YOU CAN DO IT!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts