Must... Sleep!!! | DAY 44

Today has been such a tiring day! I felt really poorly the whole beginning of the day, but I still tried to keep up and going by tiding up, planning videos, making dinner and all that. Later me and my mum went to our new home to check up on a few things and I planned out the organization of those little bits and bobs in the bathroom upstairs (I love those little things, haha!). After being there for over an hour, we had to hop to the shop for a bit of other doo-daas for the house, which also took up a lot of time.

Then we came home and I had to do the dishes, aaa! After that though, I did get to play a bit of bridge which is also good. That's why I'm late, haha! BTW, my MOVIECATION film of the week is 22 JUMP STREET. Okay, I need to run! NEW VIDEO TOMORROW!!!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts