Feeling Positive! | DAY 36

The end of the week is nearly upon up and I cannot wait! I got through an English test today and I guess we'll see how it goes, haha! I also have a test from geography and 'rectangular dimetry'. I have absolutely no idea haha.

ANYWAY, I feel super positive because my grades for the end of the year are looking quite nice as for this moment, my sister brought a TON of healthy food (I'm on the 5 week challenge!) and tomorrow I am going to see 'Pitch Perfect 2' with Julia!!!!!!! AAAA! It premieres at 12 I think but I still have school then so we're going straight after for 16.45! I absolutely can't wait! Ooh! And another thing - this blog has 500 VIEWS!!! WOW! It is so mad! My blog is at five hundred, my Tumblr is at 400 and my YouTube is at 359! WOW AGAIN.

Right, I better get back to studying. I don't want to procrastinate like I did with English haha.


TOMORROW - DAY 37 - I WILL TRY MY HARDEST & HAVE FUN

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts