Going Strong | DAY 35

Yes, I do wear glasses and no, my eyes are not even. That just makes me special, haha!
I kinda woke up at 4 o'clock, but who really cares about that, haha! It's also been a very stressful day for me which ended out showing me that I MUSTN'T STRESS ABOUT NO-STRESS SITUATIONS! I always make plans for the next day at night-time and I convince myself that all the worst scenarios will come true, when in fact - THEY DON'T!

TOMORROW - DAY 36 - I WILL STAY POWERFUL

Right, I gotta go now since I have quite a bit of things left to do and I need to plan everything three weeks ahead now, because I'm finishing up my school year and our YEAR 1 grades are coming out soon! Okay, stay happy y'all!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts